SBC 1 – About Me

SBC 1

Hello to those who will get to know about me
Welcome to my blog for free
My name is Chae and would like to say
I’m derived to learn about blogging these days.
Firstly, I enjoy playing volley ball
and I also find drawing fun as well
I have lived in many countries on the globe
Here, I’m in my sixth country’s abode.
I’m living with my mom, dad, and sister
we just like to talk and eat together.
I love animals but particularly kittens
Lastly I hope to have fun in blogging lessons.

14 thoughts on “SBC 1 – About Me

1. Hi, Chae! My name is Lucas. I think your blogs will be really good because your grammer is really good. Going to 6 countries is pretty cool! Which one do you need to visit next? Come visit my site, http//2023lcd.edublogs.org .

• Hi Lucas,
      I don’t know where I might go next, but I would like to visit the countries I have lived in and hang out with old friends.
      Chae

• Hi Alyssa,
      Thank you for liking my poem. I also liked your ‘About me’ post because you seem to be having a very animated life!
      Chae

2. Hi Chae! My name is Alyssa. Wow, I am very impressed by your poem. Your word choice is awesome and the way you styled your poem is cool. It is pretty interesting that you’ve lived in 6 countries, I’ve never been out of mine. Out of the countries you have been in, which one is your favorite? I love kittens too, they are so cute! Do you like any other animals? Please check out my blog at http://2023ame.edublogs.org

• Hi Alyssa,
      I really liked all of the countries I lived in, but I right now I would choose Canada because it is a very beautiful country and it is the country I was living in just before I moved to this country(Senegal). Also, I do like all kinds of animals such as dogs, rabbits, and wolves.
      Chae

3. Hi Chae! Glad to know that you travel a lot and that you like kittens, very interesting. I am looking forward to blogging lessons too!

4. Hi there!
    My name is Jori. Thank you for liking my post. I saw your question asking if I can draw anything else. I can draw anime, flowers, birds, and some random stuff. But most of the time I lie to draw fruits. Because it is simple and cool looking.

A random person,
    Jori

5. Hi Chae, my name is Mariama. I am new to blogging as well. I think it is cool that you have been to so many countries. Like you, I like cats too but I tend to get scared of them sometimes because of their nails. I also think it is cool that you like drawing because it shows that you are an amazing, and talented person. I hope I can to learn more about you soon.

Sincerely, Mariama